Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Product Launch Secrets – Why Do A Product Launch?

By Sean Mize Platinum Quality Author

Product launches have become quite popular lately. Some days I might get 25 different emails promoting the very same product, on the same day – and then next week it is a different product.

Why? What is a product launch? A product launch is what you do to get your newly created product into as many hands as possible at the very beginning after you have created the product. This allows for massive action and exponential sales.

So what is an effective product launch? I think for various people an effective product launch would mean something different. For some, it is money, for others it is action.

Is an effective product launch one that makes you $1,000 in a week? Or $10,000 in a week? Well, if you have never done one before, $1000 might seem like a lot. But to some of you, $10,000 would not be enough.

That is going to depend on your perspective, and how much money you have been accustomed to making online. And each product launch you do should make you more money than the one before.

And look at it this way: Would you rather make $1000 selling 20 copies of a $50 book to your own list, or make $1000 selling 200 copies of a book through affiliates where your cut is $5 each after commissions and merchant fee? Only you can make that decision, although for me, I would currently rather make more selling less. That may change in time, but I like the stealth approach. Not many people know about me, but the ones that have gotten to know me know that I deliver gold. That has to be a personal decision.

And I think that you have to make that decision at some point.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 800 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_Mize

No comments: